icon kitchen island
open island kitchen
icon villa terrace
These ready-to-move-in residences are just five minutes away from the beach, 10 minutes south of Hua Hin City Centre and less than 200 km south of Bangkok. Materials of the highest quality are complemented by functional designs and villa layouts.
Each residence features a large open island kitchen with premium-brand built-in appliances pre-installed, as well as a large covered terrace with an infinity salt water system pool, a spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet, large windows and high ceilings.
Luxurious, resort-style facilities include a bar, restaurant, fitness centre, spa, a large lagoon pool and 24-hour security. Every possible need is catered for with cleaning, garden care and maintenance all readily available upon request.
Through our passionate attention to detail, luxury home earned the award for Best Luxury Villa Development in Hua Hin. Scheduled for completion in 2021, these 42 three-bedroom pool villas set new regional standards with chic, innovative designs and resort-like facilities that include a bar, restaurant, fitness centre, spa, a large lagoon pool and 24-hour security.
This beautiful area is located on Soi 126 very wonderful area close to the beach.
Kitchen of the highest European class
Living area of 142 sq m to 166 sq m
plot of 561 sq m to 754 sq m
Price from 10,9 MB
• walk in closet, closets and beds (THB 500 000 Value)
• complete Fitted kitchen with Island
• Premium Brand kitchen appliances and dishwasher
• SAMSUNG double door refrigerators
• Wall-mounted air conditioning in every bedroom
• Remote control ceiling fans
• Premium Brand bathroom furniture
• Integrated wireless sound system (indoor / outdoor)
• LED Indoor lighting emergency lighting in each room
• landscaped garden with automatic sprinkler system
• LED Garden lighting
• Elevated Ceiling - 3.5 meters.
• Mosquito Fly Screen
• 4m x 9m pool with salt chloro
• Low energy pool pump Sand Filter
• 5000 liters Underground water storage tank connected directly to
HuaHin city water supply
• Central Water boiler system
• Water Filtration Tank
• High Pressure Automatic water pump
• Safety Electric Circuit Breaker
• Underground Fiber Optic cables
• Alarm system and 4 CCTV cameras
• Automatic Gate opener
• 20cm. Thick Bricked Wall
• During tile Ceiling Insulation
• Underground Pest Control Piping for a year Pest Control Service
• Tiling: Indoor / pool terrace / roof terrace
• Cobble stones in car park
• High Standard Thick 1.80 inch aluminum sliding windows
Payment Amount SCHEDULE OF PAYMENT
200 thousand BAHT (not refundable)
deposit paid when booking.
(LAND 100 thousands and house 100 000)
30% payment contract signing agreements and before starting the Foundation.
30% payment contract before start of TAK (2-3 months after construction)
20% payment contract START OF INTERNAL (5-6 months after construction)
15% payment contract CLOSED UNIT (10-11 months after construction)
Down Payment is deducted
5% payment at and rendition.
1. LEASEHOLD 30 years. REGISTERED on government office (the option to renew for another 60 years)
Land Office 2% divided equally between buyers and sellers (1% each)
2. THE AREA MANAGEMENT FEE THB 15 BAHT / sq COUNTRY PER MONTH
- POOL CLEANING - twice a week
- garden maintenance
- DAILY garbage removal
- 24 hr security
3. water, Electric Meter deposit will be paid by the buyer (20 thousand THB)
4. area Fund will be charged to the tenant 80 BAHT / sq COUNTRY
(once payment for the transmission of houses and land)
5. We recommend that you take independent legal advice about your purchase. This should be from a lawyer who has experience with the law
in Thailand and who are familiar with managing the special requirements on foreign people buying it. YOU are free to use any lawyer YOUR
We help with a lawyer if you want.
6% rental guarantee under 5 years
Regarding rental return:
1) Personal use is increased to 30 days per year. (Previously 21 days).
2) when joining the rental program. Buyer only pays THB 10/sqm common fee. (standard is The 15/sqm)
3) 3 years paid in advance. which means we discount 18% off the price list.
What is the size of the project?
Total land area is 45,000 sqm (Including Resort) (11.10 Acre / 4.5 Hectare)
How many units will there be?
22 x 1-storey villas and 18 x 2-storey villas. (Type A B and C are 1-storey. Type D & E are 2-storeys).
What are the villa plot sizes?
Starting from 560 sqm to 1,150 sqm. You have the option to combine multiple plots together.
How much to buy extra land?
THB 8,000 per sqm.
How long does it take to construct a villa?
When is HideAway project expected to be complete?
What is sinking fund?
It is a security fund that all homeowners have to pay. Its a one time payment and will be used for any major repairs or replace equipment and utilities in the common area.
Can i do some changes in the villa to suit my own style and requirements?
Yes. We do allow changes but to certain extend according to rules & regulations of the project.
Can i extend the length of my pool?
Yes. Additional cost will apply.
How are the ownership rights when purchasing a villa?
All villas are with LeaseHold 90 years with first term 30 years registered at the land office. Buyer will have FreeHold of the house. If buyer sells the villa to 3rd party after 5 years, the new owner will get a new 30 years lease renewable 2 times for total 90 years.
What are maintenance fees?
The maintenance fees are what each homeowner has to pay on an annual basis to the service provider. Service included in this fee is POOL CLEANING, GARDEN MAINTENANCE, GARBAGE COLLECTION, 24HR SECURITY and CLEANING OF COMMON AREA.
How long is the warranted period for the house?
One-year warranted for defects and five years for structure.
Does the villa come fully furnished?
Villa comes furnished except for loose furniture (sofa, dining table and chairs etc..)
What happens to the house if something was to happen to me?
The house will then be transferred to your kids or family members whom you choose as succession.
How do I pay for water and electric fee?
Each owner will get a billing from the PEA (Provincial Electric Authority) and the water dept. You can either pay yourself at Market Village (a local mall) or have us pay on your behalf however a small service fee applies if we were to arrange payment for you.